KYLE RICHARDSON (PHYSIOTHERAPIST)
Kyle Richardson earned his Masters of Physiotherapy and Bachelor of Exercise Science from Griffith University. Kyle is a dedicated physiotherapist who thrives when overseeing the delivery of injury management and rehabilitation, ensuring that athletes of all ages continue to develop and excel through peak conditioning. The sport of Rugby Union is Kyle's key area of interest and provides him with one of the most diverse jobs and ever-changing offices in the physiotherapy profession. Kyle is able to have the unique opportunity to treat both novice and elite athletes on the sporting field whilst simultaneously being a passionate spectator.
- Masters of Physiotherapy, Griffith University 2013
- Bachelor of Exercise Science - Pre Physiotherapy, Griffith University 2011
- Western Acupuncture and Dry Needling, Gold Coast TBC Mid Nov-2014
- Senior First Aid and CPR, Paradise First Aid Current
- Level 1 Sports Coaching Certification 2011
- Level 1 Accredited Sports Trainer, Sports Medicine Australia 2009