KYLE MITCHELL (PHYSIOTHERAPIST)
Kyle is a highly qualified therapist with experience in sports/musculoskeletal, vertigo/vestibular, neurological, and post-surgical physiotherapy.
He is a clinical facilitator within the Doctor of Physiotherapy program at Bond University. He facilitates practical sessions and tutors within the musculoskeletal and neurological subjects of the program. He also provides supervision during clinical placements for students throughout their program.
Kyle is also the head physiotherapist for the Bond University AFL club, providing sports physiotherapy for the team for the past four years. He provides gameday preparation, on field medical treatments, and rehabilitation from injuries to return players to sport effectively and safely.
Kyle has a passion for vertigo, balance disorders and vestibular rehabilitation, with significant experience in treating these conditions. He has a special interest in treating BPPV and can perform the Epley manoeuvre safely and effectively.
Kyle has undergone extensive training to develop his skills to provide thorough rehabilitation and exercise prescription for people with dizziness and balance issues.
- Doctor of Physiotherapy (Bond)
- Bachelor of Science (UBC)
- APA Level 2 Sports Physiotherapist
- VEA trained Vestibular Therapist
Involvement with Teams and Associations:
- Bond University AFL Club, Head Physiotherapist 2016 - Present
- Member of the Australian Physiotherapy Association 2014 – Present
- Physiotherapist for Robina High School 2019 - Present
- Australian U15 National Baseball Team, Team Physiotherapist 2016
- Major League Baseball Australian Academy Program (MLBAAP) 2014 – 2018
- Mudgeeraba Soccer Club, Physiotherapist 2014 – 2015