JESS ROWLANDS (PHYSIOTHERAPIST)
Jess earnt her Masters of Physiotherapy from Griffith University in 2016, after completing a Bachelor of Exercise Science. She has worked for the Bond University Rugby Club for the past 3 seasons and been heavily involved in the assessment and rehabilitation of a wide range of injuries and conditions. Jess is also currently the head physiotherapist for the Bond University women's 7's team in the upcoming NSUS competition. Jess is able to see clients of any age and background and strives to provide a custom, client-centred treatment program and believes in taking an holistic approach to care.
- Bachelor of Exercise Science - Griffith University
- Master of Physiotherapy - Griffith University
- Bond University Rugby Club Physiotherapist (2014 - present)
- Bond University Womens Rubgy 7s Physiotherapist (2017)
- Queensland Youth Womens' Rugby 7's Physiotherapist (2017)