HARDY SATTLER (APA SPORTS PHYSIOTHERAPIST)
Hardy Sattler is a highly experienced Titled APA Sports Physiotherapist and Honorary Adjunct Assistant Professor at Bond University. Hardy has been a Consultant Physiotherapist at the Gold Coast Titans NRL from 2007-2017 and Physiotherapist for the Gold Coast Suns AFL from 2009 - 2012. Hardy has worked as a Sports Physiotherapist for many national, state and local teams, with extensive international touring experience to several World Championships with the Australian Baseball Team.
Hardy has been a Course Convenor at Griffith University and Bond University and been Vice President of Sports Medicine Australia, Gold Coast Branch. Hardy has worked in Private Practice for over 19 years at Pindara Physiotherapy and Sports Medicine and Bond Physiotherapy and Sports Medicine, where he is also a director.
- Honorary Adjunct Assistant Professor, School of Physiotherapy, Bond University
- Master of Physiotherapy, Griffith University 2001, M.Phty
- Bachelor of Exercise Science, Griffith University 1998, B.Ex.Sci
- Titled APA Sports Physiotherapist
- Level I-II-III Sports Physiotherapist
- Griffith Award for Academic Excellence
- Level 1 Sports Power Coach Qld Weightlifting Association
- Bachelors Degree Exercise Science Medal
- Level 1 Accredited Sports Trainer, Sports Medicine Australia
- Western Acupuncture and Dry Needling
- Australian Fitness Accreditation Council (AFAC) Registered Fitness Instructor
- National College of Fitness Leader
- Competency Acquisition in Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation CPR