HARDY SATTLER (APA SPORTS PHYSIOTHERAPIST)
Hardy Sattler is a Titled APA Sports Physiotherapist and assistant professor who has been a Consultant Physiotherapist at the Gold Coast Titans NRL since 2007 and Physiotherapist for the Gold Coast Suns AFL from 2009 - 2012. Hardy has worked as a Sports Physiotherapist for many national, state and locals teams, with extensive international touring experience to several World Championships with the Australian Baseball Team.
Hardy has also been a Course Convenor at Griffith University for 4 years and Bond University for 3 years. He has also worked in Private Practice for over 15 years at Pindara Physiotherapy and Sports Medicine and Bond Physiotherapy and Sports Medicine, where he is also a director. Hardy has also been an active member of Sports Medicine Australia and was elected Vice President of Sports Medicine Australia, Gold Coast sub branch in 2002.
- Assistant Professor, School of Physiotherpay, Bond University
- Master of Physiotherapy, Griffith University 2001, M.Phty
- Bachelor of Exercise Science, Griffith University 1998, B.Ex.Sci
- Titled APA Sports Physiotherapist 2011
- Level I-II-III Sports Physiotherapist
- Griffith Award for Academic Excellence 2000
- Level 1 Sports Power Coach Qld Weightlifting Association 2007
- The Bachelors Degree Exercise Science Medal 1998
- Level 1 Accredited Sports Trainer, Sports Medicine Australia 1992
- Western Acupuncture and Dry Needling, Gold Coast 2010
- Australian Fitness Accreditation Council (AFAC) Registered Fitness Instructor
- National College of Fitness Leader Course, Gold Coast 2000
- Mulligans Accreditation, University of Queensland 2003
- Griffith University, Workplace Health and Safety Course Office of Technical Services, Gold Coast 2000
- Queensland Ambulance Service, Competency Acquisition in Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation CPR.