Cat McArthur is a physiotherapist, graduating from the University of South Australia (Bachelor of Physiotherapy) before relocating to the Gold Coast in Queensland. Since graduating, Cat has undergone further study and training in Women’s & Pelvic Floor Physiotherapy. Cat is experienced in working with clients during their pregnancy and postpartum journey as well as those experiencing pelvic floor dysfunction and general musculoskeletal conditions. With a large passion for overall health and wellbeing, Cat loves to help her clients continue to move and exercise with confidence and pain free.
Drawing on her own experience as an Olympic level athlete, Cat strives to work with her clients to ensure they are working towards their own goals and providing them with the tools in which they need to prevent injury throughout all stages of life. Educating and empowering others in order to become the master of their own bodies and health is how Cat practices as a physiotherapist.
Professional Qualifications & Postgraduate Learning
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy (University of South Australia)
- APPI Mat & Equipment Pilates Training
- Level 1 Strength & Conditioning ASCA Accreditation
- APA Level 1 Women's Health - Women's Health Through the Life stages, Introductory Women's Health Physiotherapy, Women’s Pelvic Health (Aus Physiotherapy Association)
- Birth Preparation for Physiotherapists (Physiotherapy Clinic)
- Women's Pelvic Health - Foundations & Fundamentals
- Women's Health Training Associates - Research Update 2022