CARLO ALIMBOYONG (EXERCISE PHYSIOLOGIST)
Carlo is a graduate from the Graduate Diploma of Exercise Science, with also degrees in Exercise Science and Business (Sport Management). His past experience covers a vast range from elite sport, grassroots sport, chronic disease management and neurological rehabilitation.
Currently, Carlo is focused on providing specialised exercise treatment for post-operative, neurological, cancer and metabolic conditions. He attributes his success with clients by understanding their situation, motivating them and achieving goals.
- Bachelor of Exercise Science/Bachelor of Exercise Science (2013)
- Graduate Diploma of Exercise Science (2016)
- Bone Society - Osteoporosis program facilitator
- Mission MS – Multiple Sclerosis program facilitator
- PD revolution – Parkinson’s Disease program facilitator