ADAM WALKER (PHYSIOTHERAPIST)
Adam Walker graduated with a Doctor of Physiotherapy degree from Bond University after completing a Bachelor of Exercise Science at the University of Tasmania. Adam is a passionate physiotherapist who strives to provide patients with exceptional care tailored to each individuals goals and impairments. He utilises an evidence-based approach to effectively combine hands on manual therapy and exercise therapy to develop rehabilitation plans to achieve positive outcomes.
Adam has a strong interest and passion for sports physiotherapy, with a particular interest in AFL and running. He currently provides physiotherpay services for the Bond Bullsharks AFL and the High Performance Sports Academy at the Sports Super Centre. He has also previously worked at the AFL Tasmania State Academy and the Gold Coast Airport Marathon.
- Doctor of Physiotherapy - Bond University, DPhty
- Bachelor of Exercise Science - University of Tasmania, BExSci
- APA Level 1 Sports Physiotherapy
- Western Acupuncture and Dry Needling, Combined Health
- Explain Pain Certified, Neuro Orthopedic Institute
- Lyn Watson Level 1 Shoulder Physiotherapy
- Hip and Groin Symposium, PhysioSports
- Level 1 Strength and Conditioning Coach, Australian Strength and Conditioning Association
- Advanced Sports Taping, Sports Medicine Australia
- Level 1 Kinesiology taping, Rocktape
- Level 1 Kettlebell Instructor, Ironedge