LIAM SANDSTROM (PHYSIOTHERAPIST)
Liam graduated from Griffith University with a Master of Physiotherapy degree. During his time at university he gained valuable experience working as a Sports Trainer for Bond University Rugby Club. Liam has a keen interest in most sports but focuses on Rugby Union and Rugby League.
Since Graduation Liam has taken up a role as a physiotherapist with Bond University Rugby Team, providing on field assessment, treatment and return to sport rehabilitation. In his spare time you will find Liam testing himself while freediving or spearfishing along the Gold Coast and Mid North Coast of NSW.
- Master of Physiotherapy, Griffith University 2018
- Bachelor of Exercise Science, Griffith University 2016
- Senior First Aid and CPR – Current
- Blue Card - Current
Involvement with Teams and Associations:
- Member of APA
- Bond University Rugby Club – Sports Trainer 2015-2018
- Bond University Rugby Club, Team Physiotherapist - Present
- Bond University Rugby Club, Men’s 7’s program, Team Physiotherapist – Present
- Queensland Country Rugby Union U19’s Team Physiotherapist 2019
- Free Diving
- Snow Boarding